DELUXE APARTMENT – DILAVI 77 HUYNH TINH CUA STREET (DISTRICT 3)
If you are looking for a deluxe apartment with modernized furniture, safe, quiet with wonderful people to help you out anytime, then DILAVI is the right apartment for you. DILAVI is a serviced apartment for rent located at 77 Huynh Tinh Cua, District 3. It is 10 kms from Tan Son Nhat International airport while city centre is less than 1km away.
Why you should choose DILAVI deluxe apartment?
Charming & high- quality services, close to the city & far from the chaos. You will feel like home if you choose DILAVI deluxe apartment and here are some reasons:
- Overall: At 50 sqm, there is an open layout in the deluxe Apartment with a King bed suitable for 2 adults and a baby. The rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower & hot water. Whether you are a business or leisure guest seeking a private sanctuary of enjoyment with family or friends, our department offers you just that, replete with an array of amenities.
- Equipped Kitchen: Serviced Apartment Ho Chi Minh City – DILAVI features a well-equipped kitchen including Microwave, pot, pan, as well as all the amenities to make you feel like home. DILAVI is also equipped with Automatic Fire Alarm & kitchen hood, you can completely feel safe when using the kitchen.
- Cozy living room: Living room with comfortable sofa, flat-screen cable TV 175 Channels & reading area. You can totally relax after a stressful day.
- Balcony with nice view: Deluxe apartment is with a balcony with 3 city-view. You can enjoy the colorful night view of the city.
- Free Laundry facilities: Guests can also use the washing & dry machine for free at the ground floor.
- Open layout: DILAVI deluxe apartment is at high floor of the building with the elevator. The open layout featuring a large open space and plenty of lights make you feel refreshed & energetic.
- Luxury & coziness design: Our Deluxe Apartment are designed with both luxury and coziness in mind. A light gray shade will give your bedroom a romantic, classic feel enhanced with a touch of modernity while white wall can make you feel refreshed & relaxed.
- Good location: DILAVI is in the center of District 3, it’s really convenience for you to travel anywhere. There are several bars, restaurants, cafe, convenience stores, shopping mall, bus station, pharmacy, beauty spa in a radius of 700 meters. You will never feel boring if staying at DILAVI.
The more nights you stay, the greater the discount will be
DILAVI is an Apartment for Rent Ho Chi Minh with reasonable price. Renting fee is Only 900.000 VND/ day (around 39 USD).
It is the policy of apartment to offer a discount to all guests staying long term. The hotel will provide a consistently professional and warm welcome and a highly enjoyable stay for our long-staying guests. Pls contact us to get the best offer if you are planning stay at DILAVI in long term.
- Guest can pay by cash or visa/master card. VND & USD are both acceptable.
- DILAVI has a 24-hour front desk service. Staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information in the area.
- Housekeeping 3 times a week (Except Sunday), flat sheet is changed 1 time/week
- Security 24/7 including holiday.
- Free Wifi.
- Free Parking lot for Scooter/Bike.
- DILAVI deluxe features air condition/refrigerator/microwave/sofa/flat-screen TV HD 175 channels.
- Balcony with city view.
- Laundry facilities.
- Well-equipped kitchen.
Nearby DILAVI, let’s explore.
- DILAVI is one of Serviced Apartment in district 3 has good location. There are several places worth to visit in HCMC like Turtle lake, Tan Dinh church, Ngoc Hoang pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral. All places are only a few minutes by walking from DILAVI.
- Historical places. You can also visit some historical places such as Nha Rong harbor, Independence palace, war remnants museum…
- Entertainment. Only a few minutes by walking to Sai Gon central mall, Dong Khoi Vincom mall.
- Food. If you love Vietnamese food, we recommend some food streets such as Co Giang, Phan Xich Long, Nguyen Thuong Hien, Cao Thang but If you not yet get used to local food, NO WORRIES, there is a lot of Asian restaurants like Japanese, Korean food nearby. You can also find some Western restaurants with only a few minutes by walking.
If you need any further information, don’t hesitate to contact us at: